We need all hands on deck! Students will be washing cars throughout the morning. Make sure you don’t wear a belt or other item that may scratch a vehicle. They will have an opportunity to change, if needed, before they march through the store (around noon.)
We need parents to help with concessions, the merchandise table, and to supervise the students/help with washing cars.
We also need students to provide canned drinks. Please bring the one assigned to your section. All sodas should be name brand or Food City brand, only. You can bring these to Food City on Saturday morning.
· Guard/Majorette – Bottled Water
· Battery – Mountain Dew or Mello Yellow
· Front-ensemble – Powerade or Gatorade
· Saxophones/Bass Clarinets – Coke Zero
· Trumpets – Diet Coke
· Mellophones/Tubas – Sprite
· Trombone/Baritones – Dr. Pepper
· Clarinets – Coke
· Flutes/Drum Major – Diet Dr. Pepper